- Getting Started
- Standalone 3D Secure
- Mobile SDK
- First Integration
- Set Up Your Server
- Ready-to-Use UI
- SDK & Your Own UI
- 3D Secure 2.x
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Klarna Payments
- ReD Shield
- Manage Payments
- Fraud Screening
- ReD Shield
- Single Sign On
- API Reference
- Result Codes
- Brands Reference
Starting from version 3.5.0 you can use new Bin detection feature for your own UI.
Follow steps below for a successful request to get payment brands for provides card Bin:
- Request Checkout ID
- Request ChechoutInfo
- Request Brands for provided Bin
Request Checkout ID
See detailed instruction in our guide: SDK Integration
Your app should request a checkout ID from your server. This example uses our sample integration server; please adapt it to use your own backend API.
Create an instance of OPPPaymentProvider
Use CheckoutId from step above to make a CheckoutInfo request call:
Request Bin detection service
- Bin detection request is asynchronous.
- Yous can make multiple Bin detection calls after CheckoutId and CheckoutInfo calls.
- Bin length must be at least 1 digit.
- Please do not create Bin detection request for each entered Bin digit
- Take a look at this page Advanced options for a good example of Bin detection service usage - look for Card brand detection paragraph.
You can find a good example of Bin detection service usage at Advanced options page for a good example of Bin detection service usage - look for Card brand detection paragraph.